Monday, October 1, 2012

Wool & Alpaca Dryer Balls

We recently attended a festival nears us called Cyclops Fest and it was such a great day.  The fest was for homemade products, jewlery, and art and had wonderfully funky music playing in the background the whole day.

My cool niece trying out some hula hoops.


While there, we found ourselves at the booth of L&L Natural Products and the boy-child was drawn to her Wool & Alpaca Dryer Balls.  I was too, honestly.  I am slowly trying to ween us off the chemical wastefulness of purchased products.  After he threw one across the way, I decided I should probably buy it and 3 companions.



I just used it for the first time this morning and was very impressed!  My clothes took half the time to dry (and it was a load of jeans and towels)!!

Usually I don't link products here, and although I work on a farm and could get free wool, I don't know yet how these are made.  Please take a look!  They are worth the money!

I also found that you can scent the dryer balls with essential oil.  My favorite is lavender, but I'm not sure if the husband will go for that.  Time to go peruse the essential oil isle for a scent we can agree on!

Goodbye Dryer Sheets!  Its been real!

No comments:

Post a Comment